Raw Envy

June Announcement Post - Top lists reset, current update plan & more

Vitality

Hello everyone,

Firstly, as usual I hope you are all doing great and staying safe and a happy start of the month. Let's go boys (and girls)!

Vote Lists Reset:

With it being the start of the month, this can only mean one thing. Which is that voting top lists have been reset, so this month as everyone did an awesome job last month and got us to rank 4, we thought we would throw it out there that if we hold rank 3 or 4 this month again then we will be doing a MASSIVE DROP PARTY sometime this week, and enabling BONUS experience and Wilderness points for an entire week!

Upcoming Updates:

So as you all know we're constantly working on new updates, improvements and fixes daily. With us being a relatively new server still we're really grinding out as much as we can. The current updates that are in the works includes:

The Grand Exchange - This is now very close to being released, we are in the final stages of development and this could well be released within the next few days, or sooner.

Theatre of Blood - Similar to the Grand Exchange, this work has been ongoing and it now also very close to being released and expected to come shortly after the GE. We are working on making this as replicated to the real thing as possible, so you guys get the proper TOB experience.

Other new content - In terms of new content in the future we have loads of ideas. Some of this will be adding new OSRS content such as the Nightmare of Ashihama, grotesque guardians and more. Then we are also looking to add a mobile client, custom clan cup system, skilling points system and more.

Fixes and stability improvements -  As an on going update as to be expected, we are always looking to fix anything that isn't replicated to be how it should and also work on our stability when we have 500+ online.

Stay tuned for the above. And get voting for that drop party and bonus xp/wp!

Thanks for reading,

- Vitality management

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Sincerely,

your dedication and time spent on making this server for us to have a professionally made PvP/PvM/Skilling environment is deeply appreciated. This is currently THE only server on the market right now that's giving people the unique features they've been fans of for so many years. 

You have the PkP system so genuine and fair that anyone who's anybody can join this server, enter the wild get a kill and get that feeling of achievement insuring them that their time is valuable and that they won't have to spend weeks or months to get minimal gear. - This is a very attractive, fair, rewarding system -

However,

my beloved developers... I have seen servers come and go since Moparscape/Runelocus kicked off after Jagex yoinked our wilderness and freedom away in 2007. With this 13 years of RSPS experience... I feel it to be genuinely important to say that what you have right now, this server... It's delicately full of potential. Yet, delicate..... A fine & beautifully polished game that holds amazingly smooth player vs player. Hey, that still means it's delicate though...

What I am trying to say is, developers. Please focus your time/attention/dedication specifically to the wilderness and player vs player content. Tweaking it to work better and better on top of implementing new ideas & content that have been neglected since 2007.

I truly believe the next Golden Era will be one that's bred through further development of the wilderness.

- Will you bring us the Golden ERA?!

I'd shy away from drop parties tbh @Raw Envy, maybe 30% bonus pkp or something like that? 

Also Dzone could use some work 

On 6/1/2020 at 3:07 AM, Raw Envy said:

Vitality

Hello everyone,

Firstly, as usual I hope you are all doing great and staying safe and a happy start of the month. Let's go boys (and girls)!

Vote Lists Reset:

With it being the start of the month, this can only mean one thing. Which is that voting top lists have been reset, so this month as everyone did an awesome job last month and got us to rank 4, we thought we would throw it out there that if we hold rank 3 or 4 this month again then we will be doing a MASSIVE DROP PARTY sometime this week, and enabling BONUS experience and Wilderness points for an entire week!

Upcoming Updates:

So as you all know we're constantly working on new updates, improvements and fixes daily. With us being a relatively new server still we're really grinding out as much as we can. The current updates that are in the works includes:

The Grand Exchange - This is now very close to being released, we are in the final stages of development and this could well be released within the next few days, or sooner.

Theatre of Blood - Similar to the Grand Exchange, this work has been ongoing and it now also very close to being released and expected to come shortly after the GE. We are working on making this as replicated to the real thing as possible, so you guys get the proper TOB experience.

Other new content - In terms of new content in the future we have loads of ideas. Some of this will be adding new OSRS content such as the Nightmare of Ashihama, grotesque guardians and more. Then we are also looking to add a mobile client, custom clan cup system, skilling points system and more.

Fixes and stability improvements -  As an on going update as to be expected, we are always looking to fix anything that isn't replicated to be how it should and also work on our stability when we have 500+ online.

Stay tuned for the above. And get voting for that drop party and bonus xp/wp!

Thanks for reading,

- Vitality management

You always bring great content and i'm glad my idea for mobile client is in mind!!!! thank you  so much for all you do ❤️

angel.png.e807de257ef2e961fbaff051c6298d94.png