Jump to content
Bank

Disrespect is Now Recruiting

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, 000 said:

Application :

In game name - 000

Discord: ( Example ) patelpb#2805

Postion Interested: any, haha

Did someone recommend you? nope

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? yes

Past Clan Experience -  been playing OSRS/RSPS for like 14 years, been around.

Excited to have you welcome!


DIsrespect.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Application :

In game name - Gunse

Discord: ( Example ) Pwedmy#0001

Postion Interested: General+

Did someone recommend you? Wilderness.

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? Yes

Past Clan Experience - Disrespect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In game name - Serotonin rx

Discord: ( Example ) Serotonin rx#5706

Postion Interested: Clan member

Did someone recommend you? N/A

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? Yes

Past Clan Experience -  N/A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In game name - Curtis

Discord: Ivoe#7274

Postion Interested: Recuit

Did someone recommend you?  - Immortal

Do you have a mic / Yes or no?  Yes but I don't speak English very well.

Past Clan Experience -  Was in multiple clan's in other servers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Serotonin Rx said:

In game name - Serotonin rx

Discord: ( Example ) Serotonin rx#5706

Postion Interested: Clan member

Did someone recommend you? N/A

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? Yes

Past Clan Experience -  N/A

Accepted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, curtis said:

In game name - Curtis

Discord: Ivoe#7274

Postion Interested: Recuit

Did someone recommend you?  - Immortal

Do you have a mic / Yes or no?  Yes but I don't speak English very well.

Past Clan Experience -  Was in multiple clan's in other servers.

Accepted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In game name - Antiangel

Discord: ( Example ) Trevor#8622

Postion Interested: Any

Did someone recommend you? No

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? Yes

Past Clan Experience - I was in CVI on soulplay for quite some time. First clan experience but ranked up quickly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Antiangel said:

In game name - Antiangel

Discord: ( Example ) Trevor#8622

Postion Interested: Any

Did someone recommend you? No

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? Yes

Past Clan Experience - I was in CVI on soulplay for quite some time. First clan experience but ranked up quickly

Accepted. Discord link will be sent to you on discord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Application :

In game name -killer froob

Discord: ( Example ) killer froob#2937

Postion Interested:general/warlord

Did someone recommend you? Wilderness

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? sometimes

Past Clan Experience - none but alot of pking exp but im easy going and work with others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Killer froob said:

Application :

In game name -killer froob

Discord: ( Example ) killer froob#2937

Postion Interested:general/warlord

Did someone recommend you? Wilderness

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? sometimes

Past Clan Experience - none but alot of pking exp but im easy going and work with others.

Accepted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In game name - Kril

Discord: Eelis#4166 (already in discord)

Postion Interested:  Warlord

Did someone recommend you? No

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? Yes

Past Clan Experience  co-leader of greengiggles (osrs clan got som vids too) and many more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Multilure said:

In game name - Kril

Discord: Eelis#4166 (already in discord)

Postion Interested:  Warlord

Did someone recommend you? No

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? Yes

Past Clan Experience  co-leader of greengiggles (osrs clan got som vids too) and many more

Accepted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In game name - Harp

Discord: Zurag#7950

Postion Interested: Dosen't really matter tbh

Did someone recommend you? Rat 

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? Yes

Past Clan Experience - I've been in the rsps for quite some time now and I was the leader of one of the biggest clans on a different server. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, harp said:

In game name - Harp

Discord: Zurag#7950

Postion Interested: Dosen't really matter tbh

Did someone recommend you? Rat 

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? Yes

Past Clan Experience - I've been in the rsps for quite some time now and I was the leader of one of the biggest clans on a different server. 

Accepted get Rat to invite you to discord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In game name - HCIM FLOWERS

Discord: ( Example ) Ramsy#5341

Postion Interested: member

Did someone recommend you? gunse

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? yes sir

Past Clan Experience - rs 03 vet has arrived. vast clanning experience. favorite position in clanning is tribrid and d spear as spec weapon, also like to be tank test aswell with d spear if i can get away with out tribrid at times. all in all, my strong point for pure pking is nh. main nh is mediocre, i can handle a 4-5 way switch np and keybinds all ready to go. look forward to dominating plebs with you dudes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HCIM FLOWERS said:

In game name - HCIM FLOWERS

Discord: ( Example ) Ramsy#5341

Postion Interested: member

Did someone recommend you? gunse

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? yes sir

Past Clan Experience - rs 03 vet has arrived. vast clanning experience. favorite position in clanning is tribrid and d spear as spec weapon, also like to be tank test aswell with d spear if i can get away with out tribrid at times. all in all, my strong point for pure pking is nh. main nh is mediocre, i can handle a 4-5 way switch np and keybinds all ready to go. look forward to dominating plebs with you dudes.

Accepted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In game name - Evolve / Siege

Discord:  Evolve#4591

Postion Interested: Clan Member

Did someone recommend you? No

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? I do have a mic, yes.

Past Clan Experience - Previous Pvm / PvP clans. Usually 2nd Shotcaller, when first one dies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Evolve said:

In game name - Evolve / Siege

Discord:  Evolve#4591

Postion Interested: Clan Member

Did someone recommend you? No

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? I do have a mic, yes.

Past Clan Experience - Previous Pvm / PvP clans. Usually 2nd Shotcaller, when first one dies.

Accepted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In game name -Gcar7

Discord: ( overflex #4976 ) 

Postion Interested: Recruit

Did someone recommend you? Rat

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? Yes

Past Clan Experience -  Rsps - roatz-Mongolians

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Gcar7 said:

In game name -Gcar7

Discord: ( overflex #4976 ) 

Postion Interested: Recruit

Did someone recommend you? Rat

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? Yes

Past Clan Experience -  Rsps - roatz-Mongolians

Accepted, get ahold of Wilderness or Gunse ingame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Application :

In game name - MLG

Discord: ( Example ) 360#1624

Postion Interested: any

Did someone recommend you?  yes

Do you have a mic / Yes or no?  yes

Past Clan Experience -  been playing OSRS/RSPS for like 10+ years, been in pking clans for more than supposed to haha

 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In game name GrannyBoy

Discord: ( Example ) Dont know it, sort it later

Postion Interested: PK (warlord cuz i rock at pking)

Did someone recommend you? nah fam

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? Yes fam

Past Clan Experience -  Swedish Revs (OSRS)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2020 at 12:28 PM, Patrick said:

Application :

In game name - Gunse

Discord: ( Example ) Pwedmy#0001

Postion Interested: General+

Did someone recommend you? Wilderness.

Do you have a mic / Yes or no? Yes

Past Clan Experience - Disrespect

Accepted welcome!


DIsrespect.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mlg said:

Application :

In game name - MLG

Discord: ( Example ) 360#1624

Postion Interested: any

Did someone recommend you?  yes

Do you have a mic / Yes or no?  yes

Past Clan Experience -  been playing OSRS/RSPS for like 10+ years, been in pking clans for more than supposed to haha

 
 

Welcome accepted!


DIsrespect.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...