synpahh

Hey, id like to welcome my self here!

If you are reading this, excited to be around a pking server. seems well balanced with an economy and skills to train. 
what is everyone's opinion about the server, community and all? Please share!

30 minutes ago, synpahh said:

If you are reading this, excited to be around a pking server. seems well balanced with an economy and skills to train. 
what is everyone's opinion about the server, community and all? Please share!

Community is as toxic as most RSPS as far as PKing goes. But that's to be expected nowadays? Outside of that, so far, the community is pretty great. Staff I've interacted with have all been cool dudes. Same can be said about most players.

Welcome to the server. :^)

• Like 1

WMXlk5c.png

1 hour ago, 52xp said:

Community is as toxic as most RSPS as far as PKing goes. But that's to be expected nowadays? Outside of that, so far, the community is pretty great. Staff I've interacted with have all been cool dudes. Same can be said about most players.

Welcome to the server. :^)

Yeah I understand. Even i get a little toxic sometimes, RNG is one unusual thing. 
I am looking forward getting involved with the community. Thank you

Yeah toxicity and runescape is kinda a given, but I don't pk so I can't speak for that.  But I spend most of my time skilling/pvming/clue hunting and most everyone I've met is really friendly and fun to talk to. Overall it's one of the better servers I've played, has a bit of everything and the devs put through a lot of updates which is sorta rare for big servers tbh, most of them just do the bare minimum necessary to still get donations, but they seem to actually care about continuing to grow.

anyways, great to meet you, maybe i'll gear up someday and dds that dome 

• Like 1

bodhi.png

11 minutes ago, Bohdi said:

Yeah toxicity and runescape is kinda a given, but I don't pk so I can't speak for that.  But I spend most of my time skilling/pvming/clue hunting and most everyone I've met is really friendly and fun to talk to. Overall it's one of the better servers I've played, has a bit of everything and the devs put through a lot of updates which is sorta rare for big servers tbh, most of them just do the bare minimum necessary to still get donations, but they seem to actually care about continuing to grow.

anyways, great to meet you, maybe i'll gear up someday and dds that dome 

I really love pking but I do enjoy other areas of runescape.

Believe it or not I have about 15 elite clues stacked and I am hoping i can do multiple steps at one time. Xd  I want to collect about 100, that is my goal haha 

I noticed this server because of a youtuber called slapped and I wanted to get it involved with the server. This server does have a good feel and I like the vibes here. Hit me up sometime to do some raids and some tob when its out.

1 hour ago, synpahh said:

@52xp
What have you been doing on this server other than pking? pvm like god war bosses or are you raiding?

Yes sir. I've been doing a lot of duo slayer bossing and skilling as of late. Not a huge fan of CoX, prefer ToB.. so not many Raids, but I do enjoy them 😛

WMXlk5c.png

23 minutes ago, 52xp said:

Yes sir. I've been doing a lot of duo slayer bossing and skilling as of late. Not a huge fan of CoX, prefer ToB.. so not many Raids, but I do enjoy them 😛

heck yeah sounds good. I enjoy CoX but i want those prayer scrolls right now, so i will be raiding soon probably after I max out my account. I am really looking forward to tob

Welcome to the server mate, hope you find it all well. If you are ever in need of any assistance feel free to reach out to any staff member in game or on discord and we'll be happy to help ya out 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the server/forums buddy!

I hope you're having a blast, the server is amazing and is always fun no matter the mood. I do see a lot of toxicity but like a few others have said that's always expected on a RSPS. I tend to also lean away from it and focus my time on skilling finishing off my max journey and also collecting clue scrolls along the way for something to do later on. If you see me around don't hesitate to say hey! 🙂

• Haha 1

upYn9vE.jpg?1

Welcome to the server/forums!

As you can see we have a very interactive community on forums, discord and ingame. I hope you enjoy your stay here ❤️ If you need anything hmu!

• Thanks 1

First and foremost, welcome to Vitality!

The community is of course a huge troll once you step foot into the wilderness or Edgeville but that's expected.

The pvming and other content is amazing though, you'll never get bored I can assure you that!

Let me know if you've got any questions or feel free to ask anyone in the community for  help! 

Ciao!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Take Risks said:

Welcome to the server/forums buddy!

I hope you're having a blast, the server is amazing and is always fun no matter the mood. I do see a lot of toxicity but like a few others have said that's always expected on a RSPS. I tend to also lean away from it and focus my time on skilling finishing off my max journey and also collecting clue scrolls along the way for something to do later on. If you see me around don't hesitate to say hey! 🙂

Wow isn't it ironic that I am doing the exact same thing as of right now Xd I just added you brother. Would you want to do some godwar dungeon or CoX in future? You didnt mention anything about PVM

But I am a pker and we can get angry when rng is not in favor. Example hitting a ags/ags on someone with mystic robes..... >: 

8 hours ago, khalifa said:

Welcome to the server/forums!

As you can see we have a very interactive community on forums, discord and ingame. I hope you enjoy your stay here ❤️ If you need anything hmu!

yes i agree, the staff and the members of the community are great, I have to say.

But the pkers so weird, hahahahahah. Its so silly the way some act Xd 

2 hours ago, Solid said:

First and foremost, welcome to Vitality!

The community is of course a huge troll once you step foot into the wilderness or Edgeville but that's expected.

The pvming and other content is amazing though, you'll never get bored I can assure you that!

Let me know if you've got any questions or feel free to ask anyone in the community for  help! 

Ciao!

Yeah you everyone has have been great so far.  I hate to say this, pkers are ego driven. My ego comes out sometimes too, but a whole bunch of dudes just trying to kill each other. Expected with some trashtalk hahahahah

• Like 1

3 hours ago, synpahh said:

Yeah you everyone has have been great so far.  I hate to say this, pkers are ego driven. My ego comes out sometimes too, but a whole bunch of dudes just trying to kill each other. Expected with some trashtalk hahahahah

Yeah for sure, the wild is a crazy place. That and the duel arena. 😛

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Solid said:

Yeah for sure, the wild is a crazy place. That and the duel arena. 😛

I don't mess around in the sand arena. I see lost souls there

On 6/25/2020 at 11:27 AM, synpahh said:

Wow isn't it ironic that I am doing the exact same thing as of right now Xd I just added you brother. Would you want to do some godwar dungeon or CoX in future? You didnt mention anything about PVM

But I am a pker and we can get angry when rng is not in favor. Example hitting a ags/ags on someone with mystic robes..... >: 

I do a lot of PvM too yes, sorry forgot to mention that. 

Been doing a bunch of Slayer lately though so I can get better items for further PvMing/Bossing 🙂 

I'll get on shortly and add you too, see you around in-game! 

• Like 1

upYn9vE.jpg?1

19 hours ago, Take Risks said:

I do a lot of PvM too yes, sorry forgot to mention that. 

Been doing a bunch of Slayer lately though so I can get better items for further PvMing/Bossing 🙂 

I'll get on shortly and add you too, see you around in-game! 

Sounds good brother i have you added

On 6/23/2020 at 8:08 PM, synpahh said:

I really love pking but I do enjoy other areas of runescape.

Believe it or not I have about 15 elite clues stacked and I am hoping i can do multiple steps at one time. Xd  I want to collect about 100, that is my goal haha 

I noticed this server because of a youtuber called slapped and I wanted to get it involved with the server. This server does have a good feel and I like the vibes here. Hit me up sometime to do some raids and some tob when its out.

I have 130 elites done and like 120 banked 😄

catching anglers is really good for elites if you didn't already know

• Like 1

bodhi.png

3 hours ago, Bohdi said:

I have 130 elites done and like 120 banked 😄

catching anglers is really good for elites if you didn't already know

L0000L good s**ttttt! I have 99 fishing already. Because of that i have 19 elites 😄