Sign in to follow this  
Roadman

Protect item

Anyone had it where the protect item didn't work? I've just lost my set of claws because it didn't recognise I was protecting? It saved my fire cape, my torso, defender and gloves. No claws.

You most likely either got smited or when you used "Equip last preset" it reset your prayers and you ran out toggle smite and didn't realize prot item was off.

Also all those are untradeables, you keep em everytime and repair *most* of them with coins at Doric

10 hours ago, Shruggy said:

You most likely either got smited or when you used "Equip last preset" it reset your prayers and you ran out toggle smite and didn't realize prot item was off.

Also all those are untradeables, you keep em everytime and repair *most* of them with coins at Doric

I definitely didn't get smited as my screen stuck at 53prayer points. I checked my quick prayers after dying and the protect item is still selected so really not sure.

Ive pked a guy not too long ago for his ags and he said his prayers were glitching and that he lost 2x ags that day but not sure if he was bsing he 100% didnt get smited though

tenor.gif.1c5a5b1b66a127b7a7d87e25f1c3515d.gif

theres a glitch w royal seed pod that causes u to get smited im p sure, dont use that thing to escape at edge, sometimes hit registers mid tele and if u die u lose all