Sign in to follow this  
stall

Server update?

13 hours later, 16 since downtime, no update after the last post. wondering if we could get  a little something, cant check discord bc im apparently banned.

Without a doubt, the server will be up and running today. Check in with the discord community (Main page > top of the page > Discord) to keep up with the newest update.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kim said:

Without a doubt, the server will be up and running today. Check in with the discord community (Main page > top of the page > Discord) to keep up with the newest update.

lol i just said i was banned for some reason first post

• Like 1

As soon as things are situated, you guys will be updated ASAP. 

We are working on a solution to the issues at hand and will be making said announcement in some way, shape or form today. I suggest that all of you disregard anything someone tells you is a fact, as nothing has been confirmed to anyone outside of staff at this time. Try your best not to take things so literally, because an ETA is only an estimation at the end of the day. 

I assure you we are working as diligently as possible to get Vitality back up and running for you all and us alike. 

We appreciate the patience we've been given thus far, and hope you guys can ride it out just a little bit longer.

• Like 1

WMXlk5c.png