Raw Envy

Vitality 2.0 - The Rebirth...

2 minutes ago, Boxinglife said:

What will be done about 07 donations as I had 120m 07 and 20 irl dollars donated

Donations that aren't done directly via ::store will have to be handled by Trick or Envy manually. Not guaranteeing you a result, but that's what I know.

1 minute ago, Im Run said:

I can appreciate the sentiment but that's far from good enough. Are you even paying attention to what you're speaking on? or is your head just so far up their asses you can see whats going on? as said above, this course of action isn't helping or achieving anything, just extra grief. what a shame.

Your opinion is your own and I'm not going to tell you that you're wrong, but I can assure you that my head is up no one's ass and that this is the best possible course of action, all things considered, for Vitality in the long-term. Have a good day, my friend.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

WMXlk5c.png

Still does not help that most of the eco abusers, and such were never dealt with.. and people that never donated are going to get everything.... While people that were basically forced to donate for these people loose out on everything.... Why would some one donate $10 for one pair of claws, when the person in the chat sais they will give you 3 or 4... Like i said you guys allowed the broken ECO TO CONTINUE... ALLOWED PEOPLE TO BUY THE DONATIONS FROM OTHER PEOPLE.... And now honest people that donated alot of money to be well basically scammed....

Imagine, being like ohh im going to donate! i got 50$ your like well dang i can get alot more off selling in name to a trusted player ill do that!!!.... Just too 30 minutes 1 hour latter, see that the server is down, days latter its not coming back! WOAH YOU GOT FUCKING SCAMMED 

you seen so many people with broken eco wealth buying up hundreds of 10$ donations scrolls a day.... and making tons of people thinking its deal when they knew that this reset was coming too take advantage lmao

Edited by xjx

1 minute ago, xjx said:

Still does not help that most of the eco abusers, and such were never dealt with.. and people that never donated are going to get everything.... While people that were basically forced to donate for these people loose out on everything.... Why would some one donate $10 for one pair of claws, when the person in the chat sais they will give you 3 or 4... Like i said you guys allowed the broken ECO TO CONTINUE... ALLOWED PEOPLE TO BUY THE DONATIONS FROM OTHER PEOPLE.... And now honest people that donated alot of money to be well basically scammed....

Imagine, being like ohh im going to donate! i got 50$ your like well dang i can get alot more off selling in name to a trusted player ill do that!!!.... Just too 30 minutes 1 hour latter, see that the server is down, days latter its not coming back! WOAH YOU GOT FUCKING SCAMMED 

just do a dispute with this post as evidence brother. as you said, because you sold donations to other players youre the one thats completely fucked. dont get fucked.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 52xp said:

While we understand some players will leave due to all of this, I encourage you to try it out again. I get not wanting to do all of that training again, but this time not only do you have incentives to do so (earning osrs gp as a result), you also have a clean slate and much more fun race to maxing an account. 

Well the thing is I didn't want to max to be a number on a high scores, i just wanted to get the max cape, that was the only reason for doing it. And even with the incentives, I don't really race to be the best, I just do it cause it had one benefit, the max cape, otherwise I wouldn't of done it if there was no benefit for doing so. Plus my donations are going to be worthless cause nobody is going to buy a scroll when nobody has the money to buy it. That was really the only reason I bought the scrolls in the first place, so I could have some money. It might sound lazy on my part for doing that but oh well. Maybe if I were to get gp in the game instead of the items i got when i donated then I would reconsider. 

Edited by HybridWolf

4 minutes ago, xjx said:

you seen so many people with broken eco wealth buying up hundreds of 10$ donations scrolls a day.... and making tons of people thinking its deal when they knew that this reset was coming too take advantage lmao

Anyone who has broken any major rules will be banned.

• Like 1

Damn unfortunate for you guys to have to make this choice, but we will grow stronger than ever 🙂

1 hour ago, ayce rsps said:

sick shit cant wait too shoot content and slap some kids pking

stepdowm ask ayce the blessing for your father ayce hello m8 believe the best what he does not know that ayce is the best

1 hour ago, HelloBroski said:

i cant wait who is racing me to rank 1 on the highscores ?

Good luck, you’re on.

Shit... I told everyone in discord server reset was coming due to knowing use couldn’t fix this issue.

then I was banned from discord . Some stupid mother fuckers here. 
once again I was right ! Back to botting I’ll happily take that first 200m easy botting gains thank you! 👌

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Olmlet/Praise Satan said:

I know I for one wont be going anywhere 🙂 thank you for the transparency in these tough times @Raw Envy

You miss your hcim tbow?

Wait... my friends that were banned would be able to play? Does that apply to everyone? I might have to hit up money heist and tell him to come back 🙂 of course he needs to behave this time!

Edited by Jamerson

As an iron i had plenty of timr on multipme accts grinding jot only items and skills. Former rank 1 to what was rank 6 with many 200ms on accts was a huge grind. For it all to waste again is devastating. Especially for others that did the same. Along with grinding methods back then are no longer available and would now take more time/new grind methods to try. With that being said. There could be another risk of this happening again. Let alone the previous version having issues with many people. Staff and false promises to updates that took way too long to handle. With that being said i believe with what has happened woth vitality already has made many peoplea decision to not return possible. As for me. I may look at it again bit at the same time may only play it for the giveaway and to quit right after. Sucks to see it happened. Would be understanding if it was the only issue with a host corrupting the files. But with all the other issues the community has faced before. I feel i cannot spend "life" grinding this again. Find a new server  or something what some would say more reliable. Myself my group will most likely find a new home to go to. My condolences

-Frosty and the Team

I look forward to the revamp of Vitality and i hope that it comes back stronger than ever.

Sorry for all the people that grinded i also had a ton of days played with a max cape and shit but what can you do.

Im sure the people that do leave will come back if they see the server popping off i just hope you guys do some more updates, Gl everybody and i wish the staff the best.

I've spend a lot of money and time into this game because  I love it! I hope Vitality will bounce back and grow stronger every day! Can't wait!

and for people who dont play osrs anymore, what motivation do they get to keep playing your server?  drop party's wont be a great idea for the economy TBH..

• Like 1

i got a question for the First to 200m Experience in one skill - 200m OSRS GP does that mean like only skilling or combat skills too?

47 minutes ago, walnoot said:

and for people who dont play osrs anymore, what motivation do they get to keep playing your server?  drop party's wont be a great idea for the economy TBH..

nah since they lost db drop party will help out too just that dropping plat tokens won't help out 

27 minutes ago, newkidznitro said:

Will we be able to claim Our 07 donations 

Aswell from the restard ?

Yes, 07 donations will be refunded upon relaunch. 

WMXlk5c.png

Excellent choice. Can't wait for Vitality 2.0 !!

arcy.png

Interested in a signature ? PM ME

I've started playing on Vitalty shortly after it launched and decided to go for #1 Ultimate Iron Man. After many hours and long days I finally achieved this goal and reached #1 on UIM Hiscores.

https://vitality.ps/highscores/index.php?skill=Overall

The stats are right there. I'm sure you're able to keep the stats during this reset. 

Frenzy

11 hours ago, Cyanic said:

Shit... I told everyone in discord server reset was coming due to knowing use couldn’t fix this issue.

then I was banned from discord . Some stupid mother fuckers here. 
once again I was right ! Back to botting I’ll happily take that first 200m easy botting gains thank you! 👌

Maybe I should join the team again just to prevent you from doing so. 🙂

3zKLZGM.png

Official Rules     |     Discord     |     Staff Team     |     Vote

If you need help, join the Discord server and post in the support server.