Raw Envy

Vitality 2.0 - The Rebirth...

4 hours ago, chengyang said:

i got a question for the First to 200m Experience in one skill - 200m OSRS GP does that mean like only skilling or combat skills too?

I believe this means ANY skill to get to 200M first, not restricted to any certain skill.

3zKLZGM.png

Official Rules     |     Discord     |     Staff Team     |     Vote

If you need help, join the Discord server and post in the support server.

What actually happened: Devs finally found the dupe method, patched it, and now have to do a complete eco reset.. Hueahuah I might give it another go 😉

8 hours ago, chengyang said:

i got a question for the First to 200m Experience in one skill - 200m OSRS GP does that mean like only skilling or combat skills too?

Skills only sir

On 7/16/2020 at 10:01 PM, Herox1 said:

I have donated over 500+ dollars to this server and if I have to start again I don't mind.  it's donations community that make these servers great . vitality has been a pain at times but what server isn't I will continue to support and donate to the server keep up the good work guys and ignore the people who are being negative/toxic

Will there be "orb" special attack back in the wildernes??... cuz people with laptop can't really use special attacks fast enough other way... thanks<3 lov ya

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, wazzzzap said:

Will there be "orb" special attack back in the wildernes??... cuz people with laptop can't really use special attacks fast enough other way... thanks<3 lov ya

love, i always use a laptop, but the spec orb is mainly for pvm qol.

I personally don't understand why some of you are so stoked on XP bonuses and shit. ya'll are acting like we've never gotten XP bonuses and bonuses in general for compensation before. I'm just going to leave Runescape in a whole. I know it wasn't the teams fault this happened but it doesn't mean i can't leave. I'm just not that stoked on the bonuses and stuff, That won't make up for my Infernal cape which i worked so hard to get, it won't make up for almost Full corrupted armor, It won't make up for the weeks amount of time I've put into this server, but it's none of your faults. It was a great journey. 

Thank you all 

• Thanks 1

Guys sorry but what happens with OSRS GP donations exactly? I traded 140m with Flnal so I could buy bits from the store, however he had issues putting credit on to my account and just traded the things I wanted over to me? Bit worried so would like some clarity please?? Thanks

44 minutes ago, Mrs said:

Guys sorry but what happens with OSRS GP donations exactly? I traded 140m with Flnal so I could buy bits from the store, however he had issues putting credit on to my account and just traded the things I wanted over to me? Bit worried so would like some clarity please?? Thanks

OSGP donations will be handled by Trick and Raw Envy

3zKLZGM.png

Official Rules     |     Discord     |     Staff Team     |     Vote

If you need help, join the Discord server and post in the support server.