Doty

Its about time I said hi!

Hi everyone! Doty here, I am 27 years old living in my home state of Arizona. I played OSRS for years; I started in middle school when the boys in my 6th grade class were talking about it. I admit, I had a fan girl crush on one of them and wanted to play along side with him. Turns out I really enjoyed the concept of the game and played it for years on and off. I quit OSRS shortly after Jagex introduced the Grand Exchange and started really changing the way the game was. I had ran out of things to do that I enjoyed and mainly only Pvmed. Here on Vitality I get to experience the other side of Runescape! I have found a new love for Pking! I am by no means the best; but I do enjoy it. Feel free to PM me if you have any in-game questions and ill always help you when I can. I have some guides in the making right now; just trying to find the time and motivation to complete them!

• Like 2

doty3.png

Welcome to the forums, Doty.

Hope to see you around, feel free to message any of our staff team if you ever have questions or need help.

See you around 😉

• Like 1

joey_psd.gif

1 minute ago, Iron Janjo said:

Welcome @Doty! I hope you enjoy your stay here at Vitality! If you have any questions feel free to pm me in-game!

Lil late dude 😂

• Haha 1

doty3.png