Sign in to follow this  
7 Dust

Beep Boop goes the post

Hai everyone,

Not too many posts in this section of the forums, I suppose that's a good thing though! 😄 Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone in the community for all the fun times that I've had throughout the past 6 months or so since our original launch in March. We've been through a lot of ups and downs throughout our time but unfortunately with mine I'll have to end it here. For those of you unaware, I'm currently in the midst of my PhD and unfortunately I just can't keep putting forth the time and effort that would be required as a Manager/Administrator role any longer, my poor mental health can't take it lol.

But regardless, I'll still pop in and out every once in a while as I'm sure Vitality will continue to last for months and prosper. Thank you everyone who made my time enjoyable while I was here. 

James 🙂 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Thank you for everything James ❤️ You will be missed greatly by the whole community. It was great getting to know you man. Best of luck!

marc.png.72eb0bff5556e01ad1d3f014a8b735f8.png

Sad James noises.

Will keep in touch with ya, go chase that bag my guy. Thank you for being a great friend since the beginning, the community and staff team will definitely miss having your around.

Talk to ya soon ❤️

joey_psd.gif

love you james! i understand that life always comes first as well as mental health! hope to hear the good news when u get ur phd

rngesss.gif

Thanks For Everything James! If Someone Was To Say Describe Vitality In 5 Words, One Of Them Words/Names Would Be 7Dust. You've Been An Inspiration To Alot Of People And I Look Up To Your Knowledge/Smarts (Cause I Dont Have Many LOL). Anyways, Ill Keep It Short N Sweet, Thanks For Everything Brother ❤️ .

dutysignature.png

Thanks for all the hard work you have done for the server, James.

Goodluck on your PhD degree and hope all will settle smoothly for you!

signature.png

So sad to see a good person leave, but I wish you the best with your schooling and your future goals. Make sure to keep in touch!

mod.png.877feacace280221a78a9f62c592432e.png

cBAoo4J.png

QFSwxoZ.png

I know we've had our issues with one another but still sad to see you go.

Best of luck with everything.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this