Sign in to follow this  
Bart

Gamblers, don't HATE me for this!

I have a very very important suggestion that WILL DEFINITELY improve the economy overall. While it might initially seem like a terrible idea for stakers to support, trust me, if you want to see this server's eco improve drastically you will want this to be implemented.

My suggestion is particularly addressing the sudden crash of very expensive items like tbows and ely's, etc (almost every mainstream item you can think of crashed). The reason for this crash, I believe and have been told, was due to duel arena staking. People win hella tbows and elys and want to get rid of them for cash asap, so they sell them cheap and then others undercut them... until eventually you have the problem we're currently facing. 

THE SOLUTION

I believe the solution for this would be to follow suit in regards to what happened in osrs. ONLY ALLOW CASH STAKING. Furthermore, to make staking help the eco even more, implement the 5% tax system (please don't cry about this, you will barely see it effect your gp).

I actually suggested this exact thing on an rsps many many years ago and it was later introduced as a very effective system in osrs. Please, I urge you to consider this and I urge anyone who agrees to show support!

• Like 3

Disagree, then they have to code in new max buying prices to ge etc etc.
And since g.e is already buggy af(lost 15b last server restart) then i bet its not going to happend.

Prices will come around.... Look what happened with AGS, it was selling at 40-50m a week ago now it's rising back up to 140m+

Everything is slowly rising back up after the recent eco dump. I'd suggest maybe buying out T-Bows and Elys if you have the cash and waiting it out a month or so because they will all rise again.

• Like 1

BN2AnJL.png

We Had The Same Staking As 07 Does Now Originally When Vitality Launched in V1 (Cash Only With Tax). All This Did Was Make Post's Saying "Let Us Stake Items". Not To Mention If You Did Want To Stake Items Back Then, You'd Pretty Much Have To Have 1-2 Staff Members There At All Times To Middle-Man Item Stakes. And Even If We Didn't Allow Item Staking, People Would Do It Anyway. I Do See Where You're Coming From Though.

dutysignature.png

As stated above, we used to have the OSRS "Only cash stakes", but ended up adding item staking as a way to allow players to freely stake whatever items they wish due to multiple requests.

I have to disagree with your suggestion.

joey_psd.gif

i disagree, back when i played on v1 i remember we had the tax and only cash system, lots of people asked to stake items then it was introduced in v2, dont think it should be changed back