remove-removebg-preview.png.0e5e127dc97979ca1108d26df17f3463.png

Hey Guys I'm going to be shooting this message out to all those people in the community that are enjoying the game, Helping others , contributing  and staying active.

Quick Response on issues and Forums i'd like to make a shout out to @Demix  for always being on top of their game and not wasting time when someone needs help
in-game and on the forums. 

For a Server supporter this man is active and cracking jokes and making users smile - id like to give a shout out to @Iron Janjo your quick and  responses in-game when a new player needs help
and making those nice calls when punishments are necessary and not while gathering proper information and executing rules as stated. thanks guy 

This man contributed on some prices guides and inspired myself to try a little harder when i felt a bit down @RNGeus came out and gave info that gave that fishing guide a nice little spark to help users get from 1-99 real quick without being to wordy

@Narick Thanks for Helping me out inside the community and being the eyes and ears for keeping the Price Guide up to date and filling in those spaces i couldn't be online - couldn't of done it without you 

@Lkjk thanks for giving aid when you had everything to lose without asking anything in return - your style of gameplay and the way you treat others that need help have been spot on in my eyes and i honestly would drop more then a thank you if you knew how to accept Gold/items 

@Meanmy guy i see you everywhere active on the forums and given out those comments to those who need some info or deals - couldn't leave you out on this you have been recognized 

@Alch My Self i see you on nearly every morning grinding out them tiers along with using your alts to aid users when you can - cool beans dude good job dude 

@Doty ay don't think i forgot about this one - the water under the bridge or the watcher of edge - seeing you tank them Armadyl Godswords  in mage while helping a few players in the cc has been recognized as a epic multitasker -  keep it up i like what your doing for the community 

@hc merica  I've seen your guides and i love the index - its always my go to and hope that you keep making content like that - i look forward to seeing more of your ideas out there 

@Black santa This man lowkey should be making all these Profile pics - with is unique eye for design and willingness to give a hand to those who just can't make custom art or picture - also their  activity in the discord is A1 from what i seen Thank you  my guy for all that work  when you didn't have to 

Alright - That's all for now and to the player who requested this post thanks for mentioning something like this its good to reach out and thank those out there getting into the game and community as a whole and making it a whole alot of fun

logo.png.a4704658f5fb64f9558f2e27190a8412.png

54617694-grunge-metal-no-risk-no-reward.jpg

• Thanks 1

download2.jpg.29ba7794c4f620c988721bbc86221be3.jpg

3 hours ago, EmberFox said:

remove-removebg-preview.png.0e5e127dc97979ca1108d26df17f3463.png

Hey Guys I'm going to be shooting this message out to all those people in the community that are enjoying the game, Helping others , contributing  and staying active.

Quick Response on issues and Forums i'd like to make a shout out to @Demix  for always being on top of their game and not wasting time when someone needs help
in-game and on the forums. 

For a Server supporter this man is active and cracking jokes and making users smile - id like to give a shout out to @Iron Janjo your quick and  responses in-game when a new player needs help
and making those nice calls when punishments are necessary and not while gathering proper information and executing rules as stated. thanks guy 

This man contributed on some prices guides and inspired myself to try a little harder when i felt a bit down @RNGeus came out and gave info that gave that fishing guide a nice little spark to help users get from 1-99 real quick without being to wordy

@Narick Thanks for Helping me out inside the community and being the eyes and ears for keeping the Price Guide up to date and filling in those spaces i couldn't be online - couldn't of done it without you 

@Lkjk thanks for giving aid when you had everything to lose without asking anything in return - your style of gameplay and the way you treat others that need help have been spot on in my eyes and i honestly would drop more then a thank you if you knew how to accept Gold/items 

@Meanmy guy i see you everywhere active on the forums and given out those comments to those who need some info or deals - couldn't leave you out on this you have been recognized 

@Alch My Self i see you on nearly every morning grinding out them tiers along with using your alts to aid users when you can - cool beans dude good job dude 

@Doty ay don't think i forgot about this one - the water under the bridge or the watcher of edge - seeing you tank them Armadyl Godswords  in mage while helping a few players in the cc has been recognized as a epic multitasker -  keep it up i like what your doing for the community 

@hc merica  I've seen your guides and i love the index - its always my go to and hope that you keep making content like that - i look forward to seeing more of your ideas out there 

@Black santa This man lowkey should be making all these Profile pics - with is unique eye for design and willingness to give a hand to those who just can't make custom art or picture - also their  activity in the discord is A1 from what i seen Thank you  my guy for all that work  when you didn't have to 

Alright - That's all for now and to the player who requested this post thanks for mentioning something like this its good to reach out and thank those out there getting into the game and community as a whole and making it a whole alot of fun

logo.png.a4704658f5fb64f9558f2e27190a8412.png

54617694-grunge-metal-no-risk-no-reward.jpg

I love how you force yourself to get into a team, and you are trying to bribe people with these sweet words.

spacer.png

that moment you denied and people still think your going for staff XD im a content creator my guy - keep it simple

download2.jpg.29ba7794c4f620c988721bbc86221be3.jpg