Sign in to follow this  
Kharyrll

Dealing with anxiety.

I’ve been dealing with anxiety for about 5 years total now and it genuinely came out of nowhere. Sometimes it’s like a feeling of just emptiness will come over my whole body and then i start panicking, my heart will race, my mind will start going a million miles a minute and it feels like there’s absolutely nothing I can do to stop it. I try calming myself down, maybe drink a bottle of water and try sitting down but a lot of the times nothing works, my body just has to chill out on it’s own. Family and friends have said I really should get on medicine and while I agree, I also disagree at the same time. I don’t want to have to depend on medicine to “feel normal” or turn into an emotionless zombie from the medicine. Then there’s chances of side effects, or what if I accidentally “forget” to refill a prescription or if I’m to busy with work to make it to the pharmacy? There’s so many what if’s that go through my head and I feel that also a part of the anxiety. Almost as if I’m genuinely scared to take medicine so it’s such a hopeless feeling. And also the feeling of not being able to control myself when these panic attacks happen is really depressing. It’s just such a terrible feeling and it gets so old.. 

Was wondering if anyone had any tips that may help them if they have panic attacks or anxiety? (other than medicines)

mod.png.877feacace280221a78a9f62c592432e.png

cBAoo4J.png

QFSwxoZ.png

Anxiety is a natural emotional occurrence that happens to anything intelligent or sentient, otherwise we would have no means to coping with stress. Overthinking it too much can only have a negative impact. Still, the degree of that anxiety depends on the person or magnitude of the situation you're dealing with. The anxiety you're having right now has to stem from something in particular but, for a lot of people, delving to find the root of that problem is commonly impeded by embarrassment. You said you're sometimes feeling depressed and hopeless, so there  is at least something to work with.

I'm no professional but if confidentiality is the one true aspect that is holding you back from really digging into it, then I'm just a DM away.

• Like 1

376321066_Barcalounger800x400.gif.1c6c44a31e73c6832b4bfb52b1d5a59a.gif

Seeking professional guidance really does help. I've been seeing a psychologist and a psychiatrist for years and it's helped so much with my anxiety and depression. If you have insurance to cover it, please please please seek it out.

Outside of that, weed and meditation 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mice said:

Don't go into an RSPS's forum to seek for help, talk to a professional.

I didn’t ask anyone to sit and give me a therapeutic session. I asked for tips from anyone else who’s gone through the same and found a solution. 

cBAoo4J.png

QFSwxoZ.png

12 hours ago, Azurill said:

Seeking professional guidance really does help. I've been seeing a psychologist and a psychiatrist for years and it's helped so much with my anxiety and depression. If you have insurance to cover it, please please please seek it out.

Outside of that, weed and meditation 🙂

11 hours ago, Kharyrll said:

I didn’t ask anyone to sit and give me a therapeutic session. I asked for tips from anyone else who’s gone through the same and found a solution. 

It's umm... "You don't go to the crazy guy for help, you go to his therapist" kind of thing.

But yeah for as cheap as asking strangers on the internet from a quick search try...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Anxietyhelp/

https://www.reddit.com/r/anxietysuccess/

1816411083_Untitled(4).png.f08fe8469f6413f48d7777978ebf3bfe.png

PROFILE | VOTE | PLAY DISCORD | STORE

Cure to Anxiety?

Keep busy, stay motivated. I resort to gym and other activities. Make yourself feel good for accomplishments that you are trying to achieve.

I don't have major anxiety buts its definitely there... I've never had big issues with it unless I'm coming down off drugs or a major drinking bender or breaking up with previous ex-girlfriends.

Just stay motivated and active bro keep your mind busy.

• Like 1

BN2AnJL.png

On 11/16/2020 at 1:00 AM, Asz said:

Cure to Anxiety?

Keep busy, stay motivated. I resort to gym and other activities. Make yourself feel good for accomplishments that you are trying to achieve.

I don't have major anxiety buts its definitely there... I've never had big issues with it unless I'm coming down off drugs or a major drinking bender or breaking up with previous ex-girlfriends.

Just stay motivated and active bro keep your mind busy.

Yeah I tend to find myself trying to do things I enjoy being around friends and stuff to keep my mind clear. But sometimes it just isn’t enough ya know?

cBAoo4J.png

QFSwxoZ.png

On 11/15/2020 at 6:08 AM, Mice said:

Don't go into an RSPS's forum to seek for help, talk to a professional.

that's the dumbest way to pay respect towards someone, i've seen many different depression/anxiety support groups across all the private servers i have played whatsoever.

• Like 1

@Kharyrllhopefully everything goes well for you in your life! and dump all the negativity away for example toxic friends and things like that, whatever you find that makes you anxious most of the time, try to stay away from that sir. hope you the best ❤️

• Like 1

Just now, Dumb Rat said:

@Kharyrllhopefully everything goes well for you in your life! and dump all the negativity away for example toxic friends and things like that, whatever you find that makes you anxious most of the time, try to stay away from that sir. hope you the best ❤️

i appreciate the reply man. thanks, hope all is well for you as well!

cBAoo4J.png

QFSwxoZ.png

1 minute ago, Kharyrll said:

i appreciate the reply man. thanks, hope all is well for you as well!

i am doing just fine thanks for checking up on me, and you can talk to me on discord whenever man! 

antonio#5788

• Like 1