Sign in to follow this  
Kharyrll

Weekly Skilling Tournaments

I'd like to propose the suggestion of us having a weekly skilling event ; as in setting a skill a couple times a week and seeing who can get the most xp in that skill, for a certain prize.

I've seen this done before, and it seems to be a hit, so I think it would be a great idea here on Vitality. I personally love skilling and I'm sure there's plenty of other people out there who will participate especially when it comes to winning free stuff.

Example ; Monday - Tuesday Crafting (see who can get the most amount of xp in a set amount of minutes/hours/days)

Wednesday - Friday  Slayer (see who can get the most amount of xp in a set amount of minutes/hours/days)

Whoever is able to achieve the most experience in the set time, can win a prize selected by the staff team.

Feel free to let me know what you guys think, I personally think this would be a hit.

cBAoo4J.png

QFSwxoZ.png

Big fan of skilling myself but it'd be difficult to make it fair for everyone, thanks to bots or autoclickers. If it were just combat skills or even for obtaining pets, it could work.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Barcalounger said:

Big fan of skilling myself but it'd be difficult to make it fair for everyone, thanks to bots or autoclickers. If it were just combat skills or even for obtaining pets, it could work.

Yeah true. Sad that people bot on a private server instead of just enjoying the game. It’s already easy enough. I also think maybe a “first to receive a certain pet” would be a cool thing to have, maybe once every day. 

Edited by Aladdin

cBAoo4J.png

QFSwxoZ.png