Sign in to follow this  
BKK

BKK's Staff Application

Game Name: BKK

Discord Name & Tag: Mart Roq#6229

Timezone: GMT

How active will you be per day? Around 5-6 hours on school days , on weekends about 7-10 hours

Previous Staff Experience: None

Why should we choose you? You should choose me because i've been playing Vitality for a while and its currently my favorite game, i dont play anyone else except for 07 sometimes, I'm friendly and easy to go along with,  and I don't have any problem helping all of those in need, I try to make the server more enjoyable for everyone and I'm very dedicated. Also, sometimes when im on i notice there are 0 staff members online, i think i could help with that as people tend to do some chaotic things when there's no staff. Even though I'm 12 years old I'd like to prove that I can be a good staff member

Briefly explain three qualities of a good staff member: Impartial:(Don't take any side just because someone you know or like did something wrong, should always hear both sides before making a decision), Active (There's always people needing help, and being active allows them to come to you more often), and finally, being helpful (Always being available to help all the players that need help, including the staff members aswell)

Picture of time played (found in quest tab):  My main's, play time (BKK) : image.png.195e74b54f289616f35e3b9ed5e22046.png My GIM playtime (Gim BKK): image.png.642bb10d62e597d43df971a901760d9c.png   

Note: I vote a lot more often on my Gim account than on my main

At last I just want to wish the best of luck to all the other applicants!

Edited by BKK

10 hours ago, Dumb Rat said:

double post, but support

Double post is fixed , thanks mate 😄

Edited by BKK

5 hours ago, Augment said:

To mods and staff team i dont play vitality but i really enjoy watching this kid post staff apps every 2 weeks because for some reason he wants it sooooo bad like it proves something. im assuming y'all have a staff chat can i please see all the roasts this kid gets ? pm me in forums

For someone that doesn't play vitality it's not your place to have an opinion if he does, he does help out in the community and is active and we wouldn't share our staff chat with you.

• Like 4

demix.png

6 hours ago, Demix said:

For someone that doesn't play vitality it's not your place to have an opinion if he does, he does help out in the community and is active and we wouldn't share our staff chat with you.

Thanks demix, much aprecciated!