metalclaw102

Metalclaw102 Staff support application

Game Name              Metalclaw102 

Discord Name & Tag:  Therussian#2556 

Timezone: EST 

How active will you be per day? I have been playing this game for Quite sometime now, a couple of months to be specific, on average i play around 10 hours a day its fun server to spend time on and enjoy your free time.  Currently I'm a " Ultimate Donator " in game.  Everyone seems fairly nice and i enjoy playing this server.  

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previous Staff Experience: I played only one private server called RS3server and i was a Server supporter, Mod, Admin, Co-owner 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why should we choose you? I don't expect to be Chosen, Lately I've been trying to help all the new comers who joined this server but overall i just want to make the server grow and gain more players and help the staff & community.  My priorities  would be to ***help every player in game and guide them with any assistance needed***. I'm always online most of time and everyone knows me. I enjoy helping other players in need. I try to stay active on vitality CC and PM'S so if anyone needs any help feel free to always PM ME or on Discord ( Therussian#2556 ) 

Briefly explain three qualities of a good staff member:
Personally, I think being a good staff member and role model to the Vitality community would be:

Leadership Skills************************
  ******************Organizational Skills*******************

***********Excellent Written and Verbal Communication**************

*****************Intelligence*******************

*************Active Listening Skills*************************

************Honesty, Ambition and a Strong Work Ethic.***************

Picture of time played (found in quest tab):  

https://www.linkpicture.com/view.php?img=LPic5fc1b3dcae8d5917917907

Edited by metalclaw102

Hey there @metalclaw102 - Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to show a sign of interest in joining our staff-team. It brings me great pleasure to see an application from you as we are currently low in numbers and could use the extra set of hands. Primarily as a Server Support your main focus is to assist players with any questions/concerns or general inquires, which you do just fine with. Throughout the past few weeks you have stepped up to the plate and displayed certain traits that Management/Administration should look for in a potential candidate. 

Now with that being said, I am not too sure of your past history, interactions within the community/staff-team, or previous punishments (If there are any) - Which means my feedback will remain completely and totally unbiased. Apart from your application lacking detail and professionalism you display keen attributes of a potential Support, you're very active in-game, & you have a strong Vitality CC presence. Based of the above, you have my support with this application.

Best of luck.

l6sVHWh.pngSwxg#3875

5 minutes ago, Swxg said:

Hey there @metalclaw102 - Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to show a sign of interest in joining our staff-team. It brings me great pleasure to see an application from you as we are currently low in numbers and could use the extra set of hands. Primarily as a Server Support your main focus is to assist players with any questions/concerns or general inquires which you do just fine with. Throughout the past few weeks you have stepped up to the plate and displayed certain traits that Management/Administration should look for in a potential candidate. 

Now with that being said, I am not too sure of your past history,  interactions with the community and staff-team, or previous punishments (If there are any) - Which means my feedback will remain completely and totally unbiased. Apart from your application lacking detail and professionalism you have my support with this application.

Best of luck.

• Thank you Swxg, That is very kind of you and i appreciate you're support & time you are an amazing staff player in-game since I've met you.  
  • Like 1

Very friendly guy, you and I talk from time to time. You seem to have a pretty good head on your shoulders, keep up the good work. Good luck on your application. 

mod.png.877feacace280221a78a9f62c592432e.png

cBAoo4J.png

QFSwxoZ.png

2 hours ago, Kharyrll said:

Very friendly guy, you and I talk from time to time. You seem to have a pretty good head on your shoulders, keep up the good work. Good luck on your application. 

I appreciate that @KharyrllYou're funny and awesome person in game. Thank you for the support 🙂 

We're not in the same timezone so i dont see you a lot, but i see you helping and interacting with players, best of luck!

3 minutes ago, BKK said:

We're not in the same timezone so i dont see you a lot, but i see you helping and interacting with players, best of luck!

Thanks Bkk, Grats on promotion 😄 

Hey, claw.
I still recall the reason that I was skeptical about your first staff application. At that time, I still felt it was a fair reasoning and I gave my explanations why I felt that.

But lately, I've been a bit impressed at the activity and effort you're still putting into the server since then, regardless of it. I see you in the CC, helping when you're able to and I see you interacting with our other players. So I'd like to retract my previous statements as the positive things you've done for the server now far outweigh that particular reason I couldn't support it. I'd be content with putting my support behind you now. Whether you're accepted or not, still wish ya good luck.

• Like 1

376321066_Barcalounger800x400.gif.1c6c44a31e73c6832b4bfb52b1d5a59a.gif

2 hours ago, Barcalounger said:

Hey, claw.
I still recall the reason that I was skeptical about your first staff application. At that time, I still felt it was a fair reasoning and I gave my explanations why I felt that.

But lately, I've been a bit impressed at the activity and effort you're still putting into the server since then, regardless of it. I see you in the CC, helping when you're able to and I see you interacting with our other players. So I'd like to retract my previous statements as the positive things you've done for the server now far outweigh that particular reason I couldn't support it. I'd be content with putting my support behind you now. Whether you're accepted or not, still wish ya good luck.

Thank you Barcalounger, i really do appreciate you're input you are a super nice person with always a positive attitude which makes you a great Moderator in-game 🙂  thanks for the support much love ❤️ 

I'd also like to "change" my statement about this application.

I have paid more attention lately and i see the help you've done for the server lately. See some activity in cc and forums interacting with everyone.

That said you have my complete Support.

Look forward to working with you claw.

• Like 1

Priviet Metalclaw102! YA skuchayu po lyudyam, govoryashchim na moyem yazyke.

It means, he's very helpful, I want him to become the chosen one.

• Haha 1

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Pradaxa said:

Priviet Metalclaw102! YA skuchayu po lyudyam, govoryashchim na moyem yazyke.

It means, he's very helpful, I want him to become the chosen one.

o.o you speak russian?

On 12/25/2020 at 1:48 PM, BKK said:

I'd also like to "change" my statement about this application.

I have paid more attention lately and i see the help you've done for the server lately. See some activity in cc and forums interacting with everyone.

That said you have my complete Support.

Look forward to working with you claw.

Thank you Bkk, i appreciate your Feedback hopefully we will be working together. 

33 minutes ago, Packers Babe said:

I support this application, You're very helpful and a great minded person. It would be great to work with you =D

I appreciate you're Feedback & support thank you 🙂 

Congrats on support packers Babe well Deserved 100 %