Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pradaxa

Teleporter rework

Recommended Posts

Hi, this is not another MVGA topic, but I think it is worth your attention.
The current teleportation interface is ugly, messy, and doesn't look inviting. It contains gaps in categories and does not have the appropriate values as it should.
I come with a proposal for a new look.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Let me know what you think, I am the creator of these interfaces.

Edited by Pradaxa
  • Like 2

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally i think the interface looks super cool, will take me some time to get used to it but ye

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Support, I'm on board with this change if it's something the Developers would be interested in.

  • Like 1

b0TbQvO.png
l6sVHWh.png
Swxg#3875

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Barcalounger said:

Personally I think the new interface looks great. Possible incentive to both players and the server as well.

 

43 minutes ago, BKK said:

Personally i think the interface looks super cool, will take me some time to get used to it but ye

 

 

2 minutes ago, Swxg said:

Support, I'm on board with this change if it's something the Developers would be interested in.

Thank you, I did not expect such a positive acceptance of my proposal.


spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2020 at 1:17 PM, Pradaxa said:

Hi, this is not another MVGA topic, but I think it is worth your attention.
The current teleportation interface is ugly, messy, and doesn't look inviting. It contains gaps in categories and does not have the appropriate values as it should.
I come with a proposal for a new look.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Let me know what you think, I am the creator of these interfaces.

I like the format and how everything is placed out would be a unique feature to the server 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...