Sign in to follow this  
LOL SMITED

Hey everyone!

Hey guys! I've been here for a few weeks now & have been lurking on forums but finally decided it was time to introduce myself.

My name is Shane, I'm 27 years old and from the Midwest, USA. 

I've been playing RS since the early days back in 99 - early 2000s. 

Always have loved the game and the competitiveness. You can find me pking @ edge or occasionally doing some PvM/Bossing. I love helping others which some of you may have already discovered. Currently I only play while I'm at work throughout the night until my built PC returns from getting repairs done (Hopefully soon?) once that happens I'll be on much more throughout the days and weekends.

I also will be opening a graphics shop once I get it back as I've done GFX for many many years. Have built many forum designs and things for communities in my time, cant wait to share my work with you guys!

Anyways, feel free to add me in game and say what's up! 

Also @ any staff: How do I request my forum rank for super donator? Didn't see a topic for it so figured I would ask in this. 

Edited by LOL SMITED
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LOL SMITED said:

Hey guys! I've been here for a few weeks now & have been lurking on forums but finally decided it was time to introduce myself.

My name is Shane, I'm 27 years old and from the Midwest, USA. 

I've been playing RS since the early days back in 99 - early 2000s. 

Always have loved the game and the competitiveness. You can find me pking @ edge or occasionally doing some PvM/Bossing. I love helping others which some of you may have already discovered. Currently I only play while I'm at work throughout the night until my built PC returns from getting repairs done (Hopefully soon?) once that happens I'll be on much more throughout the days and weekends.

I also will be opening a graphics shop once I get it back as I've done GFX for many many years. Have built many forum designs and things for communities in my time, cant wait to share my work with you guys!

Anyways, feel free to add me in game and say what's up! 

Also @ any staff: How do I request my forum rank for super donator? Didn't see a topic for it so figured I would ask in this. 

ask an admin or global forums moderator to give you the super donor status on forums 

Edited by metalclaw102

Welcome dude! Glad you decided to come say hi! Always cool formally meeting the new faces running around.  Cant wait to see some gfx work, I dabbled back in my early school days and it's always cool to see other people's work. You seem to have been fitting in fine and I hope you continue to enjoy your self, cause I can tell you we all are! #vitality#1

Welcome dude! Glad you decided to come say hi! Always cool formally meeting the new faces running around.  Cant wait to see some gfx work, I dabbled back in my early school days and it's always cool to see other people's work. You seem to have been fitting in fine and I hope you continue to enjoy your self, cause I can tell you we all are! #vitality#1

Edit: OP! did not see you were from the midwest too! Always nice to find a somewhat local! I'm from illinois unfortunately lol

8 hours ago, xSnapFPVx said:

Edit: OP! did not see you were from the midwest too! Always nice to find a somewhat local! I'm from illinois unfortunately lol

What parts man? I'm about 35 minutes outside chicago. And believe it or not... I can say I actually enjoy it here lmao!

8 hours ago, LOL SMITED said:

What parts man? I'm about 35 minutes outside chicago. And believe it or not... I can say I actually enjoy it here lmao!

Shit dude we are probably not too far from each other! I just moved to elburn, so maybe not anymore but I lived in west Chicago for many years! 

14 hours ago, xSnapFPVx said:

Shit dude we are probably not too far from each other! I just moved to elburn, so maybe not anymore but I lived in west Chicago for many years! 

Small world man!