Sign in to follow this  
Delta

Delta's Official Resignation

It's been a fun ride, for the time I've been with this community and the countless hours I've spent BETA testing the server, along side helping rid of all the cheaters, and real world traders. I've done my best to be apart of the community in a respectful way, having some friends in the community helped out a lot and I believe I've done my impact for this community.

Business classes are starting up, along with the rest of my college classes and I'm going to be getting prepared for that so I won't have enough time to be playing games as I also work full-time. In my last quarter, I experienced that business and account is tough, and it takes a lot of time and effort to pass the class, so I'd rather focus on that than games at this time. I will still be on the server playing time to time on my alt, but for now my position as a staff member has come to an end.

Thank you all for the fun ride, and I hope you all do your best to build the community more from where we are. We've done great so far, and I can't want for new members of the community to help us go farther.

Good luck!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

3zKLZGM.png

Official Rules     |     Discord     |     Staff Team     |     Vote

If you need help, join the Discord server and post in the support server.

Sad to see you go 😞 

I wish you success in all your future endeavors! 

• Like 1

One amazing guy who performed his role perfectly, will surely be missed but real life is important must always come first. Thank you for everything you've done for Vitality and the community 🙂 Wishing you the best in real life and your future goals/dreams! 🙂

• Like 1

dead_sig.png

I don't know you that long but it doesn't feel like that. I just joined your team and saw what you did as a Moderator/Friend. Good luck with your real life! Wish the best for you ❤️

• Like 1

Good decision for your grades haha, best of luck bro hope to still see you on the server 🙂

• Like 1

Thanks for everything you’ve done for the community brother. Good luck with your classes mate!

• Like 1

ruaxsig.png.9b90cc9beb2b76bb7cdb6677ff3517dd.png.65ed6364958462fc7e0d4e7c7bc922bb.png

We're definitely going to miss you up in here 😢

However good luck with your studies you'll smash em!

• Like 1

Thanks for all you've done for the team. We're definitely going to miss you man.

Goodluck on your classwork and IRL. Hope to see you around still 🙂

• Like 1

joey_psd.gif

One of The Best Moderators IMO since i joined on the 2nd day of release.. Sad to See You Resign, but IRL ALWAYS COMES FIRST. Thanks for everything you've done ❤️ . Cya around brother.

• Like 1

Thank you all, and I'll still be around time to time. I've been given permission to stay in Staff Chat, and will be training my ALT account whenever I have some free time. I appreciate all the messages, and I hope y'all help the community more than you've already done! thank you again!

• Thanks 1

3zKLZGM.png

Official Rules     |     Discord     |     Staff Team     |     Vote

If you need help, join the Discord server and post in the support server.

Best of luck man.

steroids_sig-Hersteld3.png.ceb1a96865db9821ee9e1a9ad7ef37fd.png

ahh man sucks to see you go!
but irl does come first best of luck with  and hope to see you around!

zero2sig2.gif

Hope all the best for you and your future budy good luck! 

This is a very unfortunate situation, but also a good one for you. I'm wishing you all the best in future! 

Very well said @Delta

I'm very excited for you. Business is most definitely a very hard program and sometime's it take's that extra time and focus. Especially during your last couple semesters. As a forth year Business Administrations student I understand the ups and downs. Best of luck man, I know you're going to kill it.

Oh, and message me on your alt! 

#BusinessBros

I will miss you my friend. You were a fantastic moderator. I hope to see you in the near future!

2042947003_337Signature.png.f53a96875d2160885da78fa2e9bc1a99.png

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this