Take Risks

Risks Here :)

Thought I'd quickly leave my introduction here ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Hey Guys/Girls of Vitality,ย 

Take Risks|Luke here; I'm 26, and reside in Australia.ย 

Stumbled across the server the other night and donated $90 right away as I just loved the look & feel of the whole community/server here.ย 

I'm a pretty chill dude once you get to know me, I love a good chat & can talk for hours on end whilst grinding away! I'm into Motorcross, JDM Projects & JDM cars in general, I'm a part-time tattooist but currently since this Corona crap has been going on, I'm out of work for now & have plenty of time to spend that grinding on here with you lot ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

I hope to see you lot around in-game, and if you see me around don't hesitate to say hey!ย 

upYn9vE.jpg?1

9 minutes ago, Take Risks said:

Thought I'd quickly leave my introduction here ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Hey Guys/Girls of Vitality,ย 

Take Risks|Luke here; I'm 26, and reside in Australia.ย 

Stumbled across the server the other night and donated $90 right away as I just loved the look & feel of the whole community/server here.ย 

I'm a pretty chill dude once you get to know me, I love a good chat & can talk for hours on end whilst grinding away! I'm into Motorcross, JDM Projects & JDM cars in general, I'm a part-time tattooist but currently since this Corona crap has been going on, I'm out of work for now & have plenty of time to spend that grinding on here with you lot ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

I hope to see you lot around in-game, and if you see me around don't hesitate to say hey!ย 

Welcome to the community buddy ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, jagexxx said:

Welcome to the community buddy ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Thanks a lot, loving it loads!! ๐Ÿ™‚

33 minutes ago, spooks said:

nice to meet you

Same to you, see you around ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

8 minutes ago, mustbeozzi said:

Welcome, and enjoy your stay ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks a bunch, have been loving the stay so far so I'll enjoy it more as the days go by ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

6 minutes ago, Chelle said:

welcome to the server man enjoy your stay!

Thanks, I will continue to enjoy the hell out of this server! ๐Ÿ™‚

upYn9vE.jpg?1

Welcome to the server Aussie mate, if you ever need anything in game feel free to pm a staff member in game or on discord.

• Thanks 1

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy your stay, and I'm always available if you need anything ^~^

• Thanks 1

ruaxsig.png.9b90cc9beb2b76bb7cdb6677ff3517dd.png.65ed6364958462fc7e0d4e7c7bc922bb.png

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, 7 Dust said:

Welcome to the server Aussie mate, if you ever need anything in game feel free to pm a staff member in game or on discord.

Haha cheers mate, I will keep that in mind ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

@7 Dustย There is one little thing,ย  I posted for my Super rank on here but haven't got it yet, could you do that if you're free sometime?ย 

51 minutes ago, Ruax said:

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy your stay, and I'm always available if you need anything ^~^

Thanks so much, loving the server so much currently - can't wait to get into the end content ๐Ÿ˜›ย 

& I will keep that help in mind, hope to see you around!ย 

21 minutes ago, 3urogirl12 said:

Welcome to the server vitality hope you enjoy your stay with usย 

Thanks a bunch, loving the stay so far it's such an amazing server!ย 

Edited by Take Risks

upYn9vE.jpg?1