Sign in to follow this  
Rocknoguitar

nerf claws more

unless ur trple eating ur not eating out of a good double spec, its still way too op. no reason 120m clws should be way more powerful than 2-3b vls! not sure about ags but seems as though vls is actually weakest of claws ags and vls from my experience

Posted (edited)

no... really... what the ---- i just got 1 banged at 79 and w a pot-trick combo for spec its OVER

Edited by Rocknoguitar

I don't agree with this, I think claws are at the perfect position, you can out eat if you triple eat. And trust me it is not "better" than the vls, I get specced 60+ with one vls spec which is only 25% spec bar, I personally think claws are fine the way they are.

marc.png.72eb0bff5556e01ad1d3f014a8b735f8.png

15 minutes ago, Dequavius said:

I don't agree with this, I think claws are at the perfect position, you can out eat if you triple eat. And trust me it is not "better" than the vls, I get specced 60+ with one vls spec which is only 25% spec bar, I personally think claws are fine the way they are.

ACCURACY of the weapons is fucked:

i own vls. i own claws. they are not even comparable in terms of which spec is stronger, claws are much stronger than vls in terms of special attack, it isnt close.

one is 120m one is 2-3b. why is one better than other?

the claw max hit def should not be in the 80s while vls in same gear is 68 and ags in same gear is high 70s.

claws also spec 2x faster and being able to survive only if u spam triple eat isn't the balance claws have.

of any major server, hop on and compare the claws to this servers, this is not what d claws are suppose to do, theyre FAR to accurate.

the accuracy is the thing of concern, claws always hit and vls does NOT , yes it hits 60s but bro its generally a low ass hit or 0 OFTEN

1 minute ago, Rocknoguitar said:

ACCURACY of the weapons is fucked:

i own vls. i own claws. they are not even comparable in terms of which spec is stronger, claws are much stronger than vls in terms of special attack, it isnt close.

one is 120m one is 2-3b. why is one better than other?

the claw max hit def should not be in the 80s while vls in same gear is 68 and ags in same gear is high 70s.

claws also spec 2x faster and being able to survive only if u spam triple eat isn't the balance claws have.

of any major server, hop on and compare the claws to this servers, this is not what d claws are suppose to do, theyre FAR to accurate.

the accuracy is the thing of concern, claws always hit and vls does NOT , yes it hits 60s but bro its generally a low ass hit or 0 OFTEN

Yes but the vls spec attack is only 25 % and can still hit 60's, claws spec is 50% and barely hits 80

marc.png.72eb0bff5556e01ad1d3f014a8b735f8.png

I think the claws are fine in terms of damage and accuracy, I do however agree that the price point is a bit low... I could see them being worth 500m in an alternate reality.

npc.gif

I also agree that Claws are in the perfect spot yes they sometimes hit high but I've always been able to eat out of it