Sign in to follow this  
Shagger

HCIM tourney (PVP)

Hey all,

Before I begin I just wanna let you all know this is just a suggestion for an actual event. If people like the idea and it passes, I would be happy to discuss further plans on how to make this happen with the staff team and owners.

The HCIM PvP tournament will be a tournament only HCIM can enter and will last a full week. The tournament will be a fight to the death with the winner being the last HCIM standing. You will have a week to gather all resources and any items you deem necessary for the final fights. In order to participate, your account must be new and start with HCPVP. An example of this would be "HCPVP MEMES". The prizes can differ from in-game gp, store points, 07gp and forum / in-game titles for the victorious winner. 

The rules would be very simple and basic, ignoring the rules you will be given no warning and receive an immediate disqualification from this tournament and depending on the rule broken depends if the main account would be punished too. 

In order for you to join the event, you must enter your username below. The account must be made after the official forum thread is posted and cannot be played until the tournament officially begins. This means you can post below that you wish to enter, then edit your comment with the account name so it doesn't get stolen.

Rules:

You CANNOT donate for items. This gives players who are wealthy a bigger advantage over the newcomers of vitality.

If you die whilst training the account, you are disqualified. Any deaths before the final fight will count and be removed. 

You CANNOT share the account. 

This sounds like an interesting idea, looking forward to seeing him it plays out.

You might end up running into a "HCPVP Npc" at some point...

npc.gif

7 minutes ago, Diversitycx said:

The idea seems very interesting! I feel like a week would be too long though, but hey who knows!:)

If anything a week is too short, especially considering the amount of people who play this so items will be harder to obtain since most of the bosses would be occupied. 

17 minutes ago, npc said:

This sounds like an interesting idea, looking forward to seeing him it plays out.

You might end up running into a "HCPVP Npc" at some point...

I will take you down 😉 

Just now, Shagger said:

I will take you down 😉 

Gl w that mate

• Disagree 1

npc.gif

Oeeh nice event man !

arcy.png

Interested in a signature ? PM ME

I actually implemented this idea into another server perviously, 1 week was hectic. Lots of people work full time and others can play 20 hours a day. Wasn't fair at all.

Best suggestion I can make for you is that we ONLY allow 24 hours in game time during that week. Anyone who goes over 25 hours gets disqualified! That worked a charm.